- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Students, Faculty, Staff. For Students, Faculty, Staff
Pitt is committed to maintaining an environment free from unlawful harassment and discrimination, and your reports of bias incidents enable the University to assess the campus climate and promptly respond to incidents. Bias incidents are actions committed against a person or group that are motivated, in whole or in part, by bias against the person’s or group’s protected-class status, whether actual or perceived—as outlined in our Policies, Procedures and Practices.
We encourage you to report bias incidents affecting University community members. Examples of bias incidents include, but are not limited to:
- Harassment and/or discrimination
- Hate crimes
- Accessibility barriers, including digital/technology barriers
- Sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, stalking, relationship/sexual violence)