- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Microsoft Teams is an online collaboration workspace that brings together instant messaging, threaded conversations, meetings, audio or video calls, desktop and file sharing, and more. It works seamlessly with Office 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, and OneNote.
What Can I Do with Teams?
- Eliminate email chains: Keep group conversations organized in a threaded chat.
- Simplify searching: Chat threads are maintained chronologically, making it easy to search past conversations. Files stored in Teams and content in OneNote notebooks are also searchable.
- Be spontaneous: Start a one-on-one chat, then invite others and add video, voice, and file sharing as needed.
- Collaborate more efficiently: Multiple people can edit the same document at the same time.
- Work or study from anywhere: Meet and collaborate from multiple locations on any device.
- Organize your projects: Organize your team’s work, files, and key resources using channels within your Team.