AccessMedicine App (iOS)
- This Task has been designed for use by Students, Faculty, Staff. For Students, Faculty, Staff
The AccessMedicine App from McGraw-Hill Medical delivers indispensable support and invaluable point of care solutions for clinical practice through these mobile features:
- Quick Medical Dx & Tx is a collection of concise evidence-based outlines of conditions and disorders most often encountered in medical practice – perfect for high-yield review or for quick reference in the clinical setting.
- Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology facilitates dermatologic diagnosis by providing color images of skin lesions, plus a summary outline of skin disorders and diseases.
- Differential Diagnosis Tool provides more than 1,000 diagnoses through Diagnosaurus®, a McGraw-Hill Medical tool that efficiently allows you to browse by symptom, disease, or organ system at the point of care.
- Diagnostic Tests, from Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, is a quick reference guide to the selection and interpretation of commonly used diagnostic tests, including laboratory procedures in the clinical setting.