Crisis and Emergency Services
Counseling Center (All Campuses)
- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by Students, Faculty, Staff, Parents. For Students, Faculty, Staff, Parents
If you are in an emergency situation where danger is imminent and immediate help is required, utilize the following resources:
- Call 911 or the Pitt Police at 412-624-2121
- Re:Solve Crisis Network: 1-888-796-8226 Comprehensive crisis services for anyone residing in Allegheny County, available 24/7.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 You will be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, available 24/7.
After-Hours Counseling Phone Numbers:
- General Mental Health Crisis Response: 412-648-7930
- Sexual Assault Response: 412-648-7856 Telephone support provided to enrolled students after regular business hours.