- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
The Center for Creativity seeks to foster connections between and among members of the University community whose scholarly efforts and passions are rooted in “making stuff”: stories, pictures, music, scenes, statements, apps, messes, etc.
More particularly, the Center for Creativity
- provides opportunities for creators to connect outside of their disciplines
- encourages partnerships to establish new creative opportunities for the Pitt community
- supports development of project-based courses taught across disciplines
- works toward a coherent view of Pitt's diverse makerspaces and their resources
- commits to recognition for the University of Pittsburgh as a creative powerhouse
The Center's spaces are intentionally and purposefully open to students, staff, and faculty in all programs of the University.