- This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
STAT!Ref is a reputable healthcare e-resource enabling users to intuitively cross-search full-text, evidence-based and authoritative resources. With 300+ resources currently offered in over 50 healthcare disciplines, STAT!Ref provides the latest healthcare information in a customizable and convenient format. STAT!Ref is used by millions of professionals and over 90% of medical universities. This free app ensures that Android users will get the most from STAT!Ref database content, provided courtesy of your library.
STAT!Ref Mobile enables you to:
- Access all of your core STAT!Ref content in a convenient format designed specifically for your Android device.
- Search your library's entire database, or search only in a specific title.
- Bookmark specific paragraphs so you can quickly find that exact spot again later.
- Quickly define unknown medical terminology using your included medical dictionary simply by tapping the Dictionary Look-up button and choosing a term.
Account Information http://www.hsls.pitt.edu/resources/mobile/statref
- Browse to http://online.statref.com
- In the upper right corner, click My STAT!Ref
- Setup your account by entering your e-mail address and then select No, I want to create a My STAT!Ref account
- Complete the required information and then click Log In/Create Account
- Click the Temporary Login Account tab and then Activate/Renew
- On your mobile device, download the STAT!Ref app and log in with your My STAT!Ref account information
- My STAT!Ref accounts expire after 90 days. Two weeks before the expiration date, STAT!Ref will send you an e-mail reminder to refresh your account
- To refresh your account, browse to http://online.statref.com
- Click My STAT!Ref and enter your login information
- Click Log In/Create Account
- Click the Temporary Login Account tab
- Click Activate/Renew button