Pitt Video (Panopto Mobile) App
- This Task has been designed for use by all roles. For all roles
Pitt Video (Panopto Mobile) lets you access all of your organization’s video content from your iPhone or iPad. View HD video presentations, lectures, training courses and events. Search inside your videos to find any keyword or topic. And record video presentations using your built-in camera.
• Watch a lecture, presentation, or training session from your iPhone or iPad
• Search within a video to jump right where you need to be
• Read closed captions as you watch the video
• Navigate videos by tapping on slides, chapters, or transcript
• Listen to videos while you are interacting with other apps or while your screen is off
Present and teach anywhere
• Record a presentation or lecture with the built-in camera
• Record and sync camera video with slides being presented from your laptop
• Record and share quick videos with your class, co-workers, or a public audience
• Record meetings or classes in rooms equipped with Panopto Remote Recorder
With Panopto’s Video Platform, you can transform how your organization learns and communicates:
• Sales and Marketing can record and webcast presentations, demos, and events.
• Corporate Communications can deliver recorded or live messages from executives.
• Human Resources can deliver online training to employees around the world.
• Engineering teams can record meetings and share best practices.
• Support teams can record tutorials and visually demonstrate solutions to customers.
• Faculty can record lectures, lab demonstrations, medical simulations, and more.
• Students can view lectures on the go and take notes that get saved with the recording.
• Students can record their own videos and securely submit them for instructor review.
• IT staff can integrate Panopto with existing LMS, CMS and identity systems.
Panopto creates software that enables organizations to record, webcast, search, and share all of their video content and presentations. Panopto's video platform is currently in use at Fortune 500 companies around the world, and is the fastest growing lecture capture solution at leading universities.