Commit to Pitt!
(All Campuses )
- For Students, Applicants, Parents
Now that I've been accepted to Pitt, What's Next?
- Commit to Pitt! - Accept you admission, confirm your residency and pay your enrollment fee.
- Get the credit you've earned. - Send us official transcripts from all of the post-secondary schools you've attended and we'll mail you notification of your accepted credits. Keep and eye on you new pitt.edu email for infomration on registereing for classes and meeting your academic advisor.
- Apply for financial aid. - Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Pitt's school code is 008815.
- Find you new home. - Interested in on-campus housing? Contact Panther Central to be added to the waitlist. Learn more about the housing process.
- Complete the Immigration process. - Once you have paid your enrollment fee, the Office of Internaltional Services (OIS) will contact you with instructions on completing the immigration process.
- Take your language exam - When you arrive on campus you will be required to take a language proficiency exam.
- Mark your calendar! -
- Fall term classes begin on August 24, 2020.
No Available Tasks
All Tasks that were previously found in this Task Center have expired or been removed.